Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gem

Woah. The wonder of the Interwebs is how obscenely quickly one can find one's self dreadfully off-topic. I started in one direction and one wayward click later I found this: Portland General Store on etsy.

Can we talk for one second about the packaging? Admittedly, I'm a sucker for good packaging (and have been known to choose wines based on the label), but come on. You love this. It's so nostalgic for men who were all testosterone. A better kind of man than the skinny-jeaned, skinny-mustached fools that amble around on their skateboards and bicycles today.

And they smell like Cognac to boot!

Take a swoon over the packaging with me.



eau de whiskey. how dreamy and cowboyesque.


Sulfate-free shampoo.


That bottle is an incredible shape. Put it on my bookcase. NOW.


eau de cognac

1 comment:

  1. Love the labels...even if they make me want to take a shower.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete