Friday, June 25, 2010

Wallpapered Secrets

When I was little, I had a fascinating habit of demanding I visit every possible bathroom in any location. I would just go and take a little visit to the loo to scope out the scene. We would go on vacation in Michigan or Georgia or Bonaire and my parents would tease that I had seen every bathroom possible.

I don't know why, perhaps it was an early fascination with design--you can do some interesting stuff in washrooms.

My mom sent this photo of a bathroom wallpapered in old telegrams and letters. I find it very intriguing. I fear I would get lost in a telegram and spend too. stop. much. stop. time in the ladies reading!


Though I've outgrown the habit, I would definitely sneak away to this ladies room and do a little light reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment