Thursday, June 3, 2010

My dogs are barking*


I haven't quite perfected this 'walking-to-work' business. On Tuesday, my sandal broke about 1/3 of the way in, forcing me to limp the rest of the way in a single shoe. Like a bum. Or like I was performing the world's worst walk of shame.

On Wednesday, I wore stupid sandals and now have matching 2nd toe blisters in a location I've never had any blisters before.


Again today I didn't thoroughly think through my footwear choice and my dogs are now sufficiently battered. I'm covered in blisters and bandages.
My toes look nothing like those nicely pedicured ones.
And
today, if the damage I'm creating on my feet wasn't quite enough, I mooned the world while crossing the bridge.

Let me tell you, I am pumped about the walk back over the bridge! Watch out world. My ass and I are coming.

*Suddes used to get home from work nearly ever night, collapse into a chair and say "Woof. My dogs are barking." And you know, I miss that.


No comments:

Post a Comment