Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Crush - Weehah! Cards

Have I ever told you I'm my mother's daughter? Oh, you knew? Well, then you may know that my mother has a tendency to pore over and purchase cards (on sale, obvi) where ever we go. She likes bright, bold prints or sweet, quiet cards. The woman has a card for any occasion. Dog ate your homework? The mechanic told you there are unicorns in your engine and your tracker is DEAD? She has a card for all those things (it sounds like 'there's an app for that').

And suddenly, as that seems to be how becoming an adult happens, I, too, can't walk away from a good card. Like stopping to admire other people's flower arrangements, dogs, and tiny humans, I'll stop at any card stand to see what I can't live without. I bought my roommate's birthday card roughly 6 months before her birthday last year.

So, I'm dangerous at SOWA. The South End Open Markets includes all kinds of delights like a vintage market, a farmer's market and a craft market. Cards-aplenty.

I found this little stand, Weehah! cards, and I think they are delightful! Charming! I snatched some up.

Revel in the sweet creativity:







2 comments:

  1. I need the adventure and octopus cards in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally should have snatched up a couple! You are a better (and more prepared) woman than I!

    ReplyDelete