Thursday, April 29, 2010

In poor taste

After yesterday's rant, I just wanted to send a laugh. I love the Sedaris's (well at least Amy and David). You can't help but chuckle when reading this "advice" given by Amy Sedaris on Nerve.com, (on the bottom but you can read advice from other comedians like Jim Gaffigan of the hysterical hot pocket jokes). I'll repost the contents here, but stop reading if you are a sensitive sissy. But come back tomorrow!

Amy Sedaris

Dear Amy:
They say that the fastest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. More specifically, what do you think is the best meal to serve my man to make sure he’ll never, ever leave me?
Dani Kando- Kaiser
Sacramento, CA

Dear Dani:
First of all, I’m a bit of an amateur coroner. Let’s just say I like to poke around. The fastest way to a man’s heart is definitely through the chest cavity. Yeah, it’s a bit of a bother sawing through all that bone, but trust me, it’s a straight shot.

To answer your question about serving a dish that will keep your man happy, I suggest a Honey Baked west vagina ham, or turkey cordon blow him. Or how about chicken snatchatori?
Amy

And since I know you are curious, here's the hot pocket stand-up.

PS. In bizarre news, my coworker knows the advice-seeker. Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment