Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Journey

August 28th, 2003 my skyline changed from this:


to this:


Visiting some other decent ones along the way these last 7 (sheesh!) years.

And along the way, I met some people. And then on May 20, 2007 some things changed.

E moved to Colorado, conquered the outdoors (and love) and sees this:


F (short for Fishie) is about to start the next chapter, leaving this skyline behind for a while:


S packed up and headed west. She got a gig and is now a journalist looking out over this:


Rie thankfully left this behind and returned to Boston, taming domesticated animals across the country and putting them on tv.


K shares my skyline, but she goes to school and recently started a new job (woot!).


And, R, well, I'm pretty sure she's about to change skylines again, to this one:


And what I love about each of these skylines is that I learned through them the Journey goes on, quite often, together. Our lives have managed to stay intertwined and interconnected. I get to experience all these parts of the country with you and for you. And it's exciting every day.

Love you ladies and I'm proud of your journeys. Excited by all your adventures!


*Full disclosure: Inspired by E's newest pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this post. How amazing are all our lives. You women are the greatest stories I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete