Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Glamour Shots

These are some fantastic pictures of my ancestry--primarily my father's family. These include his parents, his mother's parents, and a whole lot of glamour. I'll point out those I know and other notable items from the photos. Please take note of the striking resemblance of my young father and Ralph Maccio.

This is my dad on the left, with his parents. There are 12 cups on the table.

Same family, years later. Note the resemblance to Ralph. Also, my grandmother's stoll has a face still on it.
This is my poor grandmothers 1st Communion photo. This should be outlawed.
This is my poor graeat Aunt's 1st Communion photo. This should also be outlawed.
I'm not quite sure why my great Aunt is sitting upon a Shetland pony. Hit me up with your best idea.
This is my great grandfather with my great Aunt.
This is me, wearing my great aunt's FABULOUS dress.*   
 
*If you see me in this dress in the future, pretend you haven't

1 comment:

  1. Riding a Shetland pony is a much more practical way to get around than climbing uphill both ways in the snow. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete