Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebrate the Little Wins

We've been talking about personal growth a lot in my apartment recently as we all seem to be in a state of flux. We caught up with our old roommate who has (in the last 8 months): moved cities, started a new job, begun filing her nails, chopped off her hair, gone gluten-free, upgraded to a smart phone. Phew. Exhausting. But all things to be proud of. 

And I'm proud of mine: This week, I bought shorts from J.Crew. Now, maybe this isn't a big step for you, but it is for me. 





And I'm ready for summer. Just need to accessorize with some chunky jewelry and summer scarves.

Don't forget to celebrate the little victories in your life.

1 comment:

  1. My personal growth this past weekend: getting a new wallet after having the same one for over 4 years.

    ReplyDelete