Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My European Life Pt1

When I imagine my life as a European, I'm effortlessly glamorous. With long legs. Long, always just-done-up enough hair and perpetually red lips. This fantasy serves as a lovely contrast from my clumsy, occasionally-sloppy, perpetually chap-lipped Midwest transplant self. 

Here are other things about my European alter ego. This is my car, and where I park it.
Stupid cute. 
He's there too.
I would wear a glamorous coat and oversized sunnies like this Alexa Chung model:


This desk, from Marie Claire Maison, would be where I diligently wrote intellectual, sophisticated poems. 


My room would overlook this:
 There's more to this fantasy life, obviously. But this was just to whet your appetite.

*Images courtesy of: The Cherry Blossom, Eye Poetry, Alexa Chung, Marie Claire Maison

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see my place in this life. I hope it's glamorous!

    ReplyDelete