Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Changes

Ladies and Gents, 

SO many things to report on. I've been largely MIA as I decide what in the hell to be this Halloween. 

But no, in all actuality, I accepted a new position at a small digital marketing/social media shop in Cambridge. I'm fairly busy wrapping up this 4 year chapter of my life (and entire working career) and switching focus to something that's different.

If it's any consolation, I'm not just slacking on the blog; every night this week I've fallen asleep on the couch and I slept through pilates this morning.

I promise to be back on track any minute now. 

And I'm serious about Halloween costume ideas.....

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had actually fallen asleep in your pilates class instead of just sleeping through your alarm.

    But, seriously, congrats on this HUGE step you are taking. I'm so proud of you!

    And we'll talk costume ideas tonight.

    ReplyDelete