Friday, January 6, 2012

Are you there?

Oh, hi. I miss it here. I cannot believe it's been so long. It's not for lack of inspiration, at all. It's seems some times that life gets in the way. There's a lot of places where I have an online footprint (Pinterest, Path, Words with friends, Instagram, Twitter) and sometimes the love gets spread. 

One things for sure - my penchant for girly decor, nostalgia galore and obsession with design blogs have not changed. (Nor has my ability to procrastinate or all-out avoid leaving my house on Friday nights.)

So what's new with you, kids?

My family visited for Thanksgiving, my family and I went to Barbados for Christmas, it's been unseasonably warm, I've been cooking often and it's 2012. Phew. I think we're all caught up.  

Pretty typical.

This little guy took the above photo.

Warriors of the small wave.

Barbados!
Tell me all about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment