Monday, November 29, 2010

Wow. Phew.

Ok, I have to tell you how hard it's been switching jobs. It's not that I don't like it, because I do. But it was one hell of a transition. Just look at my blog. It's been completely neglected for the entire month of November and I'm not terribly proud of myself. But, I try to not be too hard on myself, and something had to give. I've been spending all my working hours trying to get into the swing of work and keeping up with my friendships (and even there, if I don't live with you, we probably haven't seen too much of each other in the last 6 weeks) and some things got lost in the shuffle. 

But, I'm back and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, because I've missed this so!

2 comments:

  1. Good thing I live with you... I need my daily dose of Drea! :-)

    Also - love the labels on this post.

    ReplyDelete