Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things that are Absurd

Hi. 

Things have been unnecessarily heavy recently. But then I saw this and knew it was way too good to pass up. It's one of those things that would be hysterical, did it not actually exist. 

Let me be the first to introduce a product called Subtle Butt, a flatulence-neutralizing undie insert. Yea, not a joke. Gawker told me all about it. These fart-patches are back in stock (phew, breathing easier) and 5 will set you back $12.

I think more alarming may be some of the sister products, like a camel-toe protector insert or a portable pocket called a pocksie. Suddenly I'm fascinated by this company "Solutions that Stick," a company led by 4 fearless women, aiming to change the world one sticker at a time.

What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment